An economical and effective POU cooler, dispensing safe, clean drinking water for the workplace without the hassle of bottles. Ideal for small offices and factories, the WL2000 uses direct chill point-of-dispense technology to cool water directly from the mains supply. Our carbon filtration system means it tastes beautiful too so quality and safety are guaranteed.
Simply put, Great Water
Three Steps to Greatness
This WaterLogic dispenser has 3 core technologies, which mean that what you get out of your machine is much better than what goes in:
- Filtration: our filtration technology is really good at taking the bad stuff out and leaving the good stuff in. This stage removes chlorine and other water-borne tastes and odors.
- Direct Chill: next, direct chill technology cools the water. A tube with refrigerant gas runs in a spiral alongside the water tube, chilling it to 5C or 12C.
- BioCote®: we’ve got the inside covered and the outside too. As another layer of defense, BioCote keeps the dispensing area free of bacteria.
- Constant fresh, pure water from direct chill technology to refresh and invigorate
- Ideal capacity for the small workplace
- Hot, cold and ambient options
- Easy connection to your existing mains water supply
- Value-for-money entry-level model
- Smart design with simple buttons and icons or ease of use
- Freestanding and counter top options to suit every workplace
- Available with work surface top - ideal for coffee machines
- Sleek modern look improves office environment
|Dispense area height||215mm|
|Standard filtration supplied (where applicable)||1 x Carbon Block (CBC) or
1 x Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
|Additional features||Leak detection|
|Capacity||Hot tank: 1.5 liters|
|Compressor||230V (or 110v) /50Hz compressor|
|Water temperatures||Cold: 5°C/41°F Hot: 87°C/189°F|
|Dimensions||W 345mm x H 1020mm x D 365mm|